Courtney has been coaching clients and reaching their health goals for over 7 years. Her favorite part about being a personal trainer is getting the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people with different backgrounds and goals. Courtney says it's amazing to see the mental and physical transformations clients undergo while training with her. She loves the ability to take an individual's goal/vision and making it a reality. "Its a fantastic feeling for us both!"
- Bachelor's of Physical Activity & Health with a concentration in Exercise Science, Eastern Oregon University
- Total muscular transformations through a variety of specialized exercise movements
- External transformations with proper diet and nutritional guidance
- Mentor through overcoming failed attempts in reaching personal goals and rebuilding mental complexities
- Educating techniques to make health and fitness a fun, manageable and attainable lifestyle
- Excellent motivational skills prove to keep clientele on track and filled with an abundance of self worth
- Driven and determined to reach goals in a timely manner
Results Through Passion & Purpose
Kevin is a health and wellness professional, and athletic performance specialist. His passion is all about getting you to the level of athleticism you desire. He prides himself in working with individuals of all backgrounds to help them find the fun in fitness. He knows that change will only happen when you are able to create healthy habits that help you stick to your personalized fitness lifestyle.
Kevin chose the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for his personal training certification because of their Optimum Performance Training model (OPT). He enjoys working with his clients in stages; progressing you naturally through stabilization, Endurance, Strength and Power.
With a background in sports and an affinity for all things outdoors, Kevin gained his TRX certification to better develop functional muscle recruitment with his clients (and it's way fun!). He loves the flexibility and diversity of suspension trainers, and strives to use a variety of training tools to give his clients a well rounded arsenal of exercises.
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism, Humboldt State University (HSU, B.A.)
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM, CPT)
- Weight loss/Management
- Weight/Muscle gain
- Adult Athletic Performance
- Youth Athletic Performance
- Anaerobic Conditioning
- Total Resistance Training (TRX)
"Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It's about being better than you used to be."
#Goals #Accountability #KnowledgeIsPower #GuidanceIsEmpowerin